Dr. Marcello Mariucci - Managing Director
- 1993 studied computer science and economics at the Technical University of Munich;
- 1998 Young Graduate at the European Space Agency ESA / ESRIN in Frascati, Italy;
- 2001 Research associate at the University of Stuttgart focusing on the model-driven process and data integration of earth observation systems;
- 2004 Book author and doctorate at the Institute for Parallel and Distributed Systems;
- 2004 Senior engineer, project manager and business manager at technology consulting company Capgemini;
- 2010 Head of Corporate Restructuring and Managing Director at Drahtzug Stein, European market leader in automated serial production of coated wire articles;
- Since 1 July 2015 Managing Director of Elettronica GmbH and Member of the General Management of the parent company Elettronica S.p.A. in Rome.
Dr. Massimo Sciotti - Engineering Director
- 2000 received the Master degree in communication engineering from the University of “Rome La Sapienza”, Italy;
- 2003 Ph.D. degree at the same University 2003 - 05, Radar Engineer for Selex Galileo;
- 2005 Team Leader and later as Business Unit Manager for the Unit Surveillance & Monitoring Systems at D’Appolonia S.p.A.;
- 2010 Radar Expert and Technical Officer in the European Space Agency in Darmstadt;
- 2012 he joined the Fraunhofer Fraunhofer-Institut für Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie, FKIE, Department Sensor data fusion (SDF), where he participated to and coordinated research and industrial consultancy activities in the Electronic Warfare domain:
- Since 2013 started as a Technical Director by Elettronica GmbH in Meckenheim.
Ulrico Polic - Operations Director
- After a Master of Science in Economics (Luiss Guido Carli University in Rome), joins Elettronica Group in 2002.
- Head of Budget, Planning and Control in Elettronica SpA until 2015.
- Executive MBA at Luiss Business School in 2015.
- In Elettronica GmbH since 2016, becomes Head of Operations in 2019.